Friday, June 19, 2009

Kirukalgal turns 3

Ha its been 3 years now , What started as a casual avocation during those long airport transits/ hotel stays during my business tours have been a medium to vent out whatever I felt at that point as well stay networked to my GUMBAL ,which I treasure than anything .

Though no specific traits in these posts have been followed , it always ends up putting something close to heart .I still remember when I first sat to write this on 12th April 2007 ( incidentally happens to be the day when a great soul stepped in to this world :- ) ) during my return flight from Delhi . Adi would later pick me up from the Airport and drop me at home on the day ,enabling me to meter out airport – residence :-)

What else I could have thought about than our game of cricket at mottai madi when i toyed for the first time. . Then followed others close to my heart..., Coffee , Mechanical Engineering , Formula 1 , The great summer of 2003 .

Then there were a few , I wrote after reading something or having created a perception about the same . One such thing was on " Its not about the bike.. " (http://natrajvenkatraman.blogspot.com/2007/07/its-not-about-bike-my-journey-back-to.html) . This was in July 2007 . I had quit Hyundai & was in the interim break before joining Tata . The book and the very idea of single parenthood in the book really shook me. Its not something new to us as we would have fore sure encountered persons with similar background . I too had the opportunity to move with such people and adore their solid self made personalities. This is one of the entries I really relished writing and do the same whenever I read it

More recently I was able to connect again with all in the GUMBAL ,with the 6A Natesa Nagar entry (http://natrajvenkatraman.blogspot.com/2009/05/6a-5th-main-road.html). Iam sure this would have bought back those nostalgic moments in many of us. It was indeed a pleasure to receive a comment from Major Bala who took time from his arduous treacherous schedule to read this after hearing from me .Many of my colleagues at work were baffled to see that somebody who is in touch with their childhood friends , which I feel is rarely seen out there.

In short , this has seen the sinusoidal of my personal & professional life and would continue to do so, I would be happy writing as long as the purpose of this as in the opening lines is served

1 comment:

Avinash Kulkarni said...

great kirukalgals natti...